- Go to your applicaiton names application attributes. Under "CMS Name" assign a BOE CMS Server from the cluster
- Test connection to confirm CMS can be reached
- Log into Launch Portal with BOE user to create initial connection
- After initial connection to a CMS in a cluster you can assign the cluster to the application name in the . Symbols such as "@" can be used in this cluster name EX: @BOBJCLUSTER
Technical Details: This creates a clusterinfo.properties file on the application server under the user profile of the user running Tomcat.
5. Test connectivity
6. Log into Launch Portal to confirm connection.