Launch BI Release 1.2.0 (2017-10-11)
Modified on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 3:19 PM
- OAuth 2 implementation of authorization code flow for all platforms
- Performance enhancements
- Increased Tableau support allowing for native REST calls, bulk deletes, get and create schedules
- Increased Cognos support including LDAP authentication, reports and report lists
- Fix for Cognos folders with null ownership
- Fix for BOE get universe bug
- Support for large report exports in BOE
- Tableau view report list bug fixed
- OAuth authorization codes and tokens are currently stored in memory, which means that clients must re-authenticate when new releases are deployed.
- LaunchMonitor does not have own log file - logs can be found in std.out or catalina.out
Implementation Changes (For Cloud Customers)
- Reauthenticate to create new token
Deployment Guide (for On Premise Customers)
- Remove old LaunchBI & LaunchMonitor code
- Upload LaunchBI to appropriate web server folder (e.g tomcat/webapps)
- restart web server verify & update LaunchBI config if necessary (LaunchBI/admin)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.