Modified on: Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 3:24 AM
- Stop the server on which LaunchPortal is running.
- Unzip the package Launch Portal Patch22.214.171.124.302.zip.
- Extract SecureImport_singletable_cat.jsp from the unzipped folder - copy it to the <launchroot>/audit folder, replacing the existing SecureImport_singletable_cat.jsp file.
- Extract ALImport.class from the unzipped folder - copy it to the <launchroot>/WEB-INF/classes/util folder, replacing the existing ALImport.class file.
- Start the server.
- Verify users are no longer removed from categories unless there is a valid trigger to do so.
- Update the URL used by your test, scheduler or Activity Launch configuration
- add &mode=[value] parameter to the end of the URL
- &mode is currently a required parameter for allocating the appropriate mode to the category import. Currently supported values are fast, incremental and regular.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.