Modified on: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 6:11 PM
- Improved authentication logging
- WebSphere compatibility fixes
- Admin screen now identifies ReportLaunch version and configuration
- Reports can now be scheduled to a disk location
- Users can be removed from groups and categories
- Crystal Reports can now be executed using a RESTful ReportLaunch configuration
- BOE Windows AD authentication fix
- Cascading prompt fix
- Caching fix to allow folders to be changed via URL parameters
- Fix for grandchild group access to configured BOE domains
- Licence key error fix to ensure out of date license keys get reported as such
- Fix to ensure all attributes successfully change when you switch between appnames
- Report list caching fix
- Fix to ensure direct report calls behave when ReportList view is filtered
- Fix to ensure switching folders via the URL is supported.
- Better support for REST prompts
- Bugfix for Back & Report List buttons when refreshing reports
- PDF orientation fix
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.