Since our last update, we've introduced several new features and squashed numerous bugs including:

  • DashboardLaunch 
  • Domain Selection 
  • Launch Docs 
  • Document Instances 
  • Multi-Level Sorting 
  • Activity Launch 
  • Auditing 
  • Report Category User Assignment 


Features & Fixes


Features

  • Ad-hoc reports can be created from within Report or DashboardLaunch.
  • We improved our Webi implementation so it supports 4.1 multi-level sorting in reports.
  • We made some major modifications to our application architecture to make it compatible when running with the BOE REST server.
  • We’ve improved the user experience when exporting reports.
  • New multi-select parameter styling.
  • New progress bar when reports are launched or executed.
  • New auditing and analytics features implemented to track application usage.
  • DashboardLaunch now supports domain selection, dynamic logo and domain based report SWF’s.
  • Documents can now be previewed in our improved DocumentLaunch application.
  • AuditLaunch now supports multiple parent groups per user.
  • We provided root folder support for the ParameterAdmin application.
  • Our Webi interface can now be used with cascading prompts.
  • Improvements have been made to the Select All prompts function.
  • We fixed our pop-ups.
  • CallReport now supports calling reports with CUID which helps when migrating them between environments.
  • We now support SAML authentication.
  • Various header improvements have been made to the way the applications are served to improve security.
  • We made some improvements to the ActivityLaunch feature.


Fixes

  • No more spinning wheels when you run your reports!
  • Keyboard navigation is now supported when searching for parameters.
  • Historic parameters are displayed on the instances screens.
  • We improved navigation around the application in a number of areas by adding Back buttons.
  • We fixed the login process for DashboardLaunch (and made it work in Chrome!)
  • Users can be assigned report categories correctly.
  • We fixed DocumentLaunch so you can access previous versions of your uploaded documents.
  • PDF’s weren’t working so good via CallReportExternal – we made them better.
  • Reports with grids didn’t work under REST. We fixed that too.
  • The date picker function disappeared from our parameter selection pages for some reason. We put it back.
  • Refreshing Dashboard tabs was causing exceptions in our code. Now when users refresh, they'll get a warning and any previously submitted values will be re-sent to the server.