This will show you how to determine what port Tomcat is running on if the standard 8080 is not used or if an implementation has multiple versions of Tomcat running on the same server.
- Determine what version of Tomcat LW is using
- From the root Tomcat folder navigate to ../conf
- In the conf folder, open the server.xml file
- Confirm connector port = XXXX for protocol "HTTP/1.1".
- This port number will be used for the localhost:XXXX (or other defined defaulthost name from the same server.xml file)